www.UnlockFAQ.ie is run by a group of Irish people with a real interest in helping people unlock their mobile phone. Our aim to to keep the site updated with the latest information for easy reference, so if you can contribute anything about a new unlocking procedure please get in touch.
Below we give you some very helpful information on how to unlock your mobile phone from Irish networks providers.
To be eligible for an unlock code from your network, you must meet the following general criteria:
1. You must have originally bought the handset from the network in question.
2. You are the original owner of the handset.
3. Your contract must have ended with that phone.
4. Your account payments must be up to date.
5. Prepay customers must be topped up by a min of €130
6. Your phone must be registered with the network.
Each Irish mobile phone network have their own specific instructions to request an unlock code:
O2 Ireland customers – Request an unlock code here
Vodafone Ireland – Request an unlock code here
Meteor Ireland – Request an unlock code here
3 Ireland – Request an unlock code here
Tesco Mobile – Request an unlock code here
48 Months – Request an unlock code here
The network won’t unlock your phone?
If you have not meet the above criteria or are having trouble unlocking your phone in Ireland please contact an authorised unlocking company such as www.UnlockCodes.ie or www.GSMsolutions.ie to unlock your phone. If all else fails contact us for help.